Present Need: Security Information and Event Management (SIEM)
The need of the hour is a collection of all potentially useful security information as well as tools that can interpret such information generated by all the software on any given network. This is where Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) comes in.
* Partner with our customers to detect and respond to attempts at data
* Solution that can be delivered in a cost effective manner
* Quick response and options to mitigate attempts to infiltrate core
* Scalable solutions with growth of core business offerings
What We Offer?
Security Information and Event management system that has
– The adaptive logic for data loss prevention
– Built-in cloud/ data center agnostic technology
– Can provide Managed Offerings to costumers
- SIEM as a service provisioned over the cloud providing safe, secure shared environment reducing costs for our customers
- Cloud agnostic solution as solution can be deployed across most cloud and in premise environments thus aligning with individual customer needs.
- Highly scalable from ingesting MB’s of data to Terabytes and still delivering on performance
- Build on the latest big data architecture that is scalable to add additional micro services as required to cater to new use cases as they come
- Using largely open source technology keeping the costs down for operations
- Can Integrate to client Service now, Zen Desk or other client help desk systems and other collaborative tools like Slack and MS Teams
- API driven ingestion allowing real time data feeds from multiple security log sources from client data centre or client virtual private cloud or public cloud sources
- Real time dashboard interface and SMS alerts for tackling security issues
- Ability to integrate and provision alerts into a Security Operations Center (SOC) where the customer is able to look at an integrated view of their network assets across their individual data center or hybrid operational environments